Click here to live Support
Why should we wear arch support insole?
1. Few people wear custom-made shoes and get the arch supported.
2. While we are walking, 2/3 weight of body is sustained by the heel and easily lead into discomfortness, such as headache, waist pains, knee pains and vertebra bent...etc.
3. Special memory gel achieves greater shock absorption effects because of slow-rebound feature.
1. Arch support balances the pressure equally and prevents from Plantar Fasciitis
2. Gel insole can disperse pressure while walking.
3. Cloth-attached can absorb sweat and be skidproof.
4. To avoid the direct impact and prevent knee injuries.
5. Be able to stick it onto shoes directly without any unstable movement.
1. People who sit and stand for long time
2. People who suffer with plantar fasciitis and arch pains
3. People who have heel spur.
4. People whose legs easily get fatigued and sore
5. People who buy larger shoes.
1. To tear off the sheet stuck on the back of insole.
2. To wipe or clean the surface of the bottom of your shoes.
3. To place the gel insole and then fit it against the rim of heel part.
How to choose?